|Роботодавець||Японська компанія, імпортер автомобілів|
|Рубрика||Бухгалтерія, фінанси, банк – Головний бухгалтер|
|Локація||Україна||Голосіївський район, Київ|
1. Management of Accounting Department (three subordinates), participation in subordinates’ performance assessment, elaboration of control and motivation system.
2. Organization of accounting in accordance with Ukrainian GAAP and Accounting Policy of the Company.
3. Ensuring proper tax accounting, including identification and minimization of tax risks, tax planning.
4. Organization of reporting to State Authorities of Ukraine (personally Chief Accountant (CA) prepares Financial statements and Corporate Profit Tax declaration quarterly; Transfer Pricing report annually; all other reports, submitted to Tax Authority and Statistics, are prepared by subordinates and checked by CA).
5. Preparation of managerial reports on monthly basis (profit and loss statement, balance sheet) and daily basis (cash flow statement).
6. Control of payments, management of accounts receivable and payable.
7. Control of payroll and other payments to staff.
8. Participation in budgeting, cost control, financial analysis of business activity.
9. Organization and support of financial instruments obtaining (loans, guarantees, forward contracts on foreign currency purchase).
10. Participation in tax audits and contests with Tax Authority, supporting of other inspections (e.g. Social Security Fund audit, etc.).
11. Cooperation with BIG4 auditors for financial statements audit, Corporate Profit Tax review, transfer pricing.
12. Analysis and control of the company’s business processes, examination for compliance with current legislation; control of conclusion and fulfilment of contracts with suppliers and dealers.
13. Presentation of an accurate and speedy response to Directors’ requests, and support of Directors in decision-making process.
14. Elaboration and improvement of internal accounting policies, regulations and orders.
15. Cooperation with legal advisers and lawyers.
16. Supervision and participation in accounting software adjustment (1C:8.3).
• university degree;
• 3+ years of professional experience as Chief Accountant, Head of Financial Department, or
Position equivalent of international company (preferable) in Ukraine;
• good knowledge of Ukrainian GAAP;
• general knowledge of IFRS (International Financial reporting Standards) (preferable);
• general knowledge of Ukrainian Tax Codes (CPT, VAT, Transfer Pricing, PIT and other payroll taxes, etc.);
• general knowledge of Ukrainian Labour Code, Customs Regulations, Currency Regulations, and other civil and business laws;
• fluent English (both written and verbal communication);
• good PC skills (solid command of 1C:8, 1C:ZUP, M.E.Doc);
• proactive, positive thinking, team player;
• good communicative, organizational, problem-solving skills.
• challenging job in a multinational environment;
• office is located in the center of Kiev;
• competitive salary;
• good compensation package (the health insurance and mobile).